All our boots and shoes are inspected for defects prior to dispatch to ensure a customer does not receive defective footwear.
If for any reason you are not happy with your footwear
We will; ask you to send them back with a note of what’s wrong.
We will either send you a replacement pair or refund your money - whichever you prefer.
Please refer to returns procedure below.
We will refund postage if the boots or shoes have a manufacturing defect and the postage refund has been agreed prior to sending them back.
1. The goods must be in the same new condition as they were received – We will not accept scuffed/worn-in/damaged goods. (We therefore suggest you remain on carpet while trying shoes on).
2. You have to pay the cost of returning the goods ( except in special circumstances explained above) - we therefore recommend you use registered/traceable and insured postage. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
3. No refund will be given if we do not receive them.
4. If we have incorrectly fulfilled your order, we will refund your postage in full. This must be agreed with us in advance.
5. You can return your shoes or boots to
The Gothic Shoe Company
2 The Parade
Southend Arterial Road